Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Tracing



I realized a few days ago that I hadn't been working with Corin on letters or anything the way that I did with Ryanne. Such is the plight of the second child, I guess. He's been taking an interest in seeing his name written and 'reading' things so I decided to have him trace his letters.

We did the C together. With the O, I gave him the instructions to trace between the little lines...he did that, but not in the way I intended. We corrected with the R and he did the last two by himself. I'm impressed.

I guess I'm not too far off since they started having him trace "f" in his Friday school today. Hooray for instinct.

1 comment:

Eeyore said...

The more I look at this, the more I'm loving Corin's "O".
Love,
Gamma Ree