Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Religion

Corin has gone to a mother's day out that is housed by a church for 3 years. While not heavily religion based, they do have a weekly bible lesson and there is always one song in their programs about g-d or jesus or something. I don't fight it. I think it's good for them to be exposed to those things. I firmly believed he was too young to really get caught up in it so I wasn't worried.

One day, Ryanne was in the back seat pretending to be a zombie. Her intent was to scare her brother. Unfortunately, he had no idea what a zombie was. He asked me.

I explained that it was someone who died and then came back from the dead.

"Ooooohhhhhh, like Jesus. They told me about that at school."

Yes, son, Jesus was a zombie.

No comments: