Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dropped

I lowered his crib this afternoon. He was in there, thinking about napping and then decided to play. He got himself on his knees with his hands on the bar. I bent down to hide from him and popped back up. He laughed. I bent down again.

He pulled up to standing. I gasped. He laughed hysterically. He was so excited he let go...and promptly fell over.

I took him out of his crib and left him crawling in his room while I went to get the tools to lowers his mattress. I came back and he'd crawled over to his riding toy.

I took the rail off and the mattress out. I looked over. He was trying to pull up on the riding toy, but it kept rolling out of the way.. I started taking bolts out and looked over. He was standing, laughing, with his hands on his toy.

I got the support out right as he fell over, again.

This kid needs to take a breather so I can catch up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! All I can say is, be very careful coming down the stairs from now on. You're going to need two good feet to keep up with this happy little guy. Wow!
Love,
GammaRee