Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mouths bleed a lot

Today Corin was trying to get into the CD changer (this is an hourly challenge for him). I moved him to the side. He got hold of the TV stand and was watching me replace the tape on the CD box.

He lost his balance, I guess, and the next thing I heard this resounding thunk and he started screaming.

I grabbed him and was looking at his face trying to find the red mark. There was nothing. Then he opened his mouth to scream again and there was blood - everywhere.

Then Chrys walked in the door.

From what I was finally able to see, with Chrys' help, there's this tiny little cut on the inside of his upper lip. Man, that was a lot of blood, though.

I guess like father, like son. Chrys charmed me with his bleeding head and now Corin's got me with his lips. :)

No comments: