Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 25, 2006

13.5

Ok...it's not 14lbs, but it was still a decent gain. The midwife couldn't use the fish scale anymore. She had to drag out her digital. He was 13lbs8oz. She was impressed.

The appointment was uneventful. He's doing wonderfully. I am fully healed. She did the pap. We talked birth control - stupid insurance won't cover the IUD, though.

I've been spotting since that appointment (maybe a day or two before). Today and yesterday I would actually consider 'flow,' though not nearly what I'm used to from a normal cycle. Thus, I have NO idea what's going on. I suspect it might be my period since I got it back when Ryanne was 2.5 months old (Jan 11, to be exact). At least the discomfort is gone. I imagine things are pretty whacked out with me right now. I guess we'll see what happens in the coming weeks and decide if it's cyclical or not.

Corin's 1 month pictures are on .Mac.

No comments: