Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Slow down already

Time is going by all too quickly with him. I can't believe he's almost 3 months old. I also can't believe that I can barely snap a 3-6month onesie over his tush. We caved this weekend and went to get him some 6-9 month stuff. I hope it lasts him to Christmas, but I didn't buy anything really nice on the off chance that I have to shop yet again.

I think he's between 17 and 18 pounds, but I haven't gotten on the scale with him recently. All I know is that he's huge and gives me a great workout when I use him as the weight.

Speaking of which, we're going to postnatal pilates twice a week. It's tons of fun. We do some strength training at the beginning and then move into pilates with the babies. Most of it is just having them on our abs so that we are having to move the extra weight. It's fun for both of us, though. He REALLY gets a kick out of push ups when I kiss his nose.

He's smiling more, but still not on queue. He shows no interest in rolling yet, but does like pulling his feet up and twisting his hips when he's on his back. He's gaining leg strength and getting better able to push his weight when we hold him up. He hates tummy time and will lie there with his head buried in whatever and scream.

His eyes are still blue and still aren't showing signs of darkening, yet.

And he still has a head full of dark brown hair.

No comments: