Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

2 day visit

At 2 days old, we went back to the midwife's office for our checkup.

Corin weighed in at 8lbs6oz. While he nursed, she drew blood from his arm for his PKU (much easier than the stupid heel stick and squeeze method they used on RC).

I got my Rh- shot (stupid A+ husband making A+ children).

I was pronounced healing marvelously. My bleeding had slowed to almost a halt. My stomach was almost back to it's original shape. My nips didn't look too bad, but you could see a spot on each where he'd gotten me at night before I learned to turn on the light to make sure I could see his latch. They certainly looked (and felt) better than they did at 2 days post-partum with Ryanne.

Susan gave me a hard time for not letting her deliver him.

We go back at 2 weeks.

No comments: