Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What a difference

One of the things I never did for myself while I was nursing RC was buy a really nice nursing bra. In retrospect this was kind of foolish. I nursed her for over 2 years. The ones I had were functional, but not really comfortable and certainly not stylish. They were cheap, though, and easily available at department stores.

Well, realizing that my milk was coming in and that I didn't have a good bra stretchy enough to take it, I decided that wasn't going to be the case this time. Summon road trip.

We drove halfway around the 360 loop to Due Maternity and took advantage of tax free weekend in Texas. I got 3 Bravado original nursing bras at 25% off and no tax. They are divine. I am not really crazy about the sports bra styling (no hooks on the back), but man are they comfy. Best of all, the cups are really stretchy so they are handling my fluctuating cup size as the supply equalizes. On the other hand, they are not so stretchy that they don't support - something very important when you start off large chested to begin with.

I told Chrys that when the supply stabilizes, I'm going to get myself at least one nice, stylish nursing bra. Considering they were about $60 for most of the fitted ones (not what I was in the market for at the time), that's a big deal.

No comments: